- You cannot update IE8 to the latest version.
- The related files with IE8 are damaged maliciously by malware and cannot be invoked smoothly to run IE8 .
- Another browser is not compatible with IE8.
- Due to its vulnerability problems, IE8 sometimes keeps crashing or eats up a lot of resources to run on your computer that can drastically slow down your PC, degrade overall system performance and lead to software instability.
- Some integrated files of IE8 run at the background and system startup which may lead to silent malware intrusion.
If you have to uninstall IE8, we sincerely suggest you firstly apply the manual removal method. You can follow the easy steps to uninstall IE8:
- Click Start menu, and then run Control Panel.
- Select the Add or Remove Programs option.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click IE8 option.
- Select IE8 in the Add/Remove program list, and then click the Remove button to manually uninstall IE8.
Recommended: Uninstall Programs Successfully Here
How to uninstall IE8 entirely?
If you have to uninstall IE8, the best method is to enable a highly praised IE8 uninstaller on your computer. It aids in fully uninstalling IE8 and any other kinds of non removal software via its built- in revolutionary uninstall utility combined with ultra comprehensive system optimization tools. The highly praised IE8 uninstaller offers you with a far more effective uninstall journey than other brands of uninstaller, because:
- The ultimate solution empowers you to completely uninstall IE8 and any other kinds of software, add- on, plug- in, context manual, unwanted programs and malicious applications and entirely wipe out protected file associations, non- removal empty registry keys, embedded registry keys, invalid application paths, obsolete file extensions, invalid program shortcuts and corrupted startup programs, to ensure you an error- free PC.
- It can successfully perform any uninstall tasks with a highly user –friendly interface.
- It shows detailed information of each program and application installed on your PC.
If you have to uninstall IE8 , we highly recommend you to follow the simplest methods below to enable the ultra powerful IE8 uninstaller:
1. Free download here.
2. Double click to finish the installation.
3. Highlight “IE8” in a “Display Name” list and then select “Uninstall” to finish the uninstall process.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to completely uninstall IE8.